Saturday, March 20

Leaning Into Fears' Precipice

I'm dancing in the dust of your departure
on this snow-covered, piercingly clear day
in Santa Fe

Yea

I'm dancing for all we've done
and all that you are
and all that I am
all I've become

On this spring equinox
I'm celebrating
and establishing a new decree
I'm dancing beyond those perceived boundaries of fear
unfurling to places higher within me
believing
now
that there's beauty
incarnate
within a heart
Here i dance
watching fears' displacement

finally
finding its way
out
of this body

And now
I'm dancing
for the melting snow outside
for those deeply buried roots
preparing for emergence into light

For now I see
light holds itself
close enough for darkness to be

And now
there's a blossoming
inside
its filled of things of
hope
and love
of life and light
and truth
beauty
orgasm
liberation
release

And the best part...
its settling where fear once reigned

No comments:

Post a Comment