Sunday, June 27

Crawling Crickets at 3:45 AM

Remembering that once upon a time there was sense
and
there was making believe
it was time when truth swept me away
like those clouds up above
under this ferocious western wind blowing trees astry

So who's whose who here? And how?

What is this realm of don't know and why is it growing
exponentially
daily?

The best part
my teacher tells me is that this is where it starts to get interesting
"its the beginning" she says
of what i wonder

And now there's a search party for something that resembles a Madrone:
peeling cracked crimson jade
she's growing towards the salt

Sitting in a smoky bar
full of laughter and cowboys
not sure what to call or who to order

Kinda reminds me of those back hoe's holes in the Earth
carved
for hermits to sit in and contemplate existence

Still a bit disorientated
even though the map in front of my nose shows true north

delineate 

I hear a voice say, its the only thing to do at times like these

Its early. No late. Hmmmmm. Yea. My sentiment exactly. Have you got all night to sit with me under this beaming sky tonight?

Wanting to blend in. Smudge myself between the fading lines of that plum sky outside. These walls feel like cages closing into mystery. Junipers shadow is up there on the hill. A bench awaits. Just sitting, parked there, imprinted energetically with thousands of asses and even less conversation. Rose quartz abound, trying to heal those wounds.

WAKE UP! says baby blue bird. WAKE UP!

Its all a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment