Thursday, June 16

Throwing a Star into a Black Hole

Today's been quite exhausting. Paid homage at the great momma Atlantic last night under the Gemini sun, Sagittarius full moon, total lunar eclipse...

Watched the waves of motion, of darkness, of reflection, of light, moving in towards me as I sat between her moving body and conjunct the galactic centered moon. Acknowledged my wounded, young self, my little girl, my Christina. Told her its okay, rose up and released a dead bird I found earlier in the day.

I think being with her might have taken more from me then I bargained for.
But all is what it needs to be
I suppose. What else could there be?
I plan to sleep early tonight and dream vividly

Something about this picture and article resonates on some unfathomable level:

If yer so inclined...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13783877

Find time...

...I think I know I feel...
what love is...